Thursday, December 17, 2015

9. Yokai Tourbus has a Facebook page?

Hello Boils and Ghouls! Gragma here!

In what may be an overly ambitious move, I have created for myself (currently on zero "likes," so it really is for myself) a Yokai Tourbus Facebook page. It will be just the thing for those of you who would like to chat and share goulish odds and ends with this humble driver between blog posts. It will also be a handy way for me give everybody (currently nobody) updates, and also prove that your faithful driver has not departed this world for the next.

Now I don't want you all to rush, but you can find me here. Mind the step.

https://www.facebook.com/yokaitourbus/

As the can see, there are plenty of seats left! Come and catch a ride with me soon!


Driver Gragma (yokaitourbus "at" mail "dot" com)

No comments:

Post a Comment